Terms of Business
All details of business terms, prices & descriptions of items offered for sale in this shop are current, subject to change without prior notice & replace any previously advertised details.
All items advertised on this web site are of original period manufacture unless stated otherwise. We offer a money back guarantee on all of the goods supplied subject to the terms listed below.
- Should you be unhappy with any item purchased, you should contact us by e mail or by any other communication medium within 7 days of receipt of the goods within the UK and 14 days worldwide. The item can then be returned to us, provided that it is in the condition as sent, for a full refund without argument of the purchase price. If an item is not notified to us within this time, it will be considered as being sold. We regret that postage costs are not refundable , unless the mistake is ours.
- This refund offer does not apply to any goods purchased in error (including errors in translation of the text of this web site to another language), on the behalf of a third party, nor to goods that have been damaged, disassembled or tampered with after purchase.
- We supply items for collector's display purposes only & such items are not intended for actual wear or use. We do not guarantee the fitting of any clothing, footwear or headgear, we only give guide sizes for mannequin fitting purposes not their suitability for being worn.
- The responsibility lies with the customer to ensure that any goods ordered are allowed to be imported into your country. If an item has to be returned because it cannot be imported to your country, we can offer other goods to the same value in exchange, less any return postage & import costs incurred by us, but are unable to give a refund, we offer a further guarentee to re purchase (from the original purchaser only) any item sold by us with evidence provided that it indeed did come from Regimentals Ltd, the price would depend on the commercial market price at the time
- Any returned items paid for via Paypal will be refunded via Paypal.
- Any items received damaged must be photographed as evidence for any potential insurance claim, this includes at least 10 images of all packaging and 10 images of damaged goods. UPS also often send an agent to inspect damaged parcels so all packaging must be kept in order to receive all full refund.
Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Orders.
No contract will exist between you and us. Please note that our initial acknowledgment of your order does not constitute acceptance of that order. We do not automatically offer tracking numbers or inform of dispatch however tracking details and updates can be given upon request.
Should we, for any reason, decide not to accept your order we will advise you accordingly and any monies paid will be refunded.
Sales of Knives & Firearms
The sale of Knives, other Edged Weapons and Firearms are restricted to those aged over 18. Verification of age is required before purchase is concluded.
Terms of Gold, Silver and Bronze Used
The expresssions 'Gold', 'Silver' or 'Bronze' relate to, especially in the case of Decorations, to the grade of the award or the appearance or plating finish of metal items and does not imply a solid metal content of this description unless otherwise stated.
Availability of Goods.
This web site is designed to show only items of stock that are still available for sale, but it is still remotely possible that an item could be sold during your visit to the web site. In the unlikely event that an item has been sold by the time that you place your order, we will inform you by return e-mail.
All orders are subject to a delivery, packing & handling charge. The correct charges will be automatically calculated via our Shopping basket ordering system and are based on the total weight of your order, your location and our normal method of despatch. Please be aware that we reserve the right to alter any miscalculation, plus or minus, and you will be notified prior to shipping of any changes.
in shipping items we use the UK Royal Mail, the UK company Parcel Force and the International based company UPS with whom we have a financially very advantageous contract which enables us to keep the shipping costs to customers at a sensible price level all items are insured to the correct level conversant to the items being shipped,however we must bring it to customers notice that in the event of a parcel arriving with contents damaged ALL the packaging must be kept for inspection by the delivering shipping contractor whoever that contractor is, failure to adhere to this WILL result in ANY claim being denied.
All payments will be taken in GBP, we also have both Euro and US Dollar accounts in which we can take direct payments.
INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE RATES,
please remember that we are a UK GB Pound based business and our primary pricing is in GB Pounds Sterling, we do however on our web site have the facility to create pricing in certain other currencies, these other currency pricing are only a guide and we will not be liable to fluctuations in exchange rates, our FINAL price that we need to achieve or what we have agreed with a customer in their own preferred currency MUST match our original price in UK Pounds Sterling
All photographs on the web site are our property and are not to be reproduced without prior permission.
Due to the complexities of the electronic world regarding this web shop, we reserve the right to refuse a sale if there has been an electronic failure in the description or pricing of any specific item.